Nowadays, Vivo Pattern unlocks process is very much complicated. You also can’t do a factory reset if you forget the pattern lock of your Oppo phone. In this situation, you have to find some alternative methods to unlock Pattern, Password, Pin lock from your phone. Here I share the 100% working process to Unlock Vivo Y95 Pattern, Password, Pin lock for free with the help of the QPST tool. So, if you also have a device with pattern lock enabled then follow this process completely.
Make Sure, This method only works with Vivo Y95. Don’t try it on any other Vivo Phone, Maybe the result goes horrible if you try this process with any other phones. Here, I share a very simple step by step process How to Remove the Vivo Y95 Pattern lock.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection feature for android, Many ways are available to enable Screen lock in Android phones, Vivo the Screen lock is enabled on the phone then the user needs to put the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices every time, You can lock your phone by using pattern lock, password lock, pin lock. Nowadays face and fingerprint lock also included in the latest version of Android phones.
In case, if you forget the pattern, password, pin lock from your phone then you have to remove the screen lock to get back the access of your Android phone. You can use factory reset, or any other pattern unlocking methods to unlock your phone.
Make sure: Factory Reset will enable the FRP lock protection.
Download Vivo Y95 Pattern Unlock Files
To remove pattern Vivo Y95 successfully you have to download some basic requirements files. So, check below you will get all the links to download the files.
File Name: QPST Tool.zip
File Size: 500MB
Download: Qfil Tool
File Name: Vivo Y95 EMMC File.zip
File Size: 10KB
Download: Vivo EMMC Download
How to Vivo Y95 Pattern Unlock with Qfil Tool
- Download all the files from the given download links.
- Extract the files using WinRAR.
- After extraction, open the flash tool folder.
- Run Qfil.exe.
- Install the Qfill tool on your PC.
- Once the installation process completed, then run the Qfil tool from there.
- Now watch the below video tutorial.
- Click Browse and Select the Vivo V11 MBN file.
- Then click on Load XML and select the Patch.xml file from the pattern unlock folder.
- Now Put your Vivo V11 Pro in EDL mode and connect it to the Computer.
- Note: install the Vivo USB Driver if your device not detected by the QPST tool.
- Click On Download.
- Wait for the finish.
- When finish, disconnect and power on your Vivo V11 Pro.
- Now you have to bypass the Vivo V11 Pro FRP lock.
- That’s it.
Read More: Vivo V11 Pro Pattern Unlock