Vivo V21e PD2024 No Auth Loader Firehose File is mainly used to repair the Vivo V21e PD2024 Qualcomm phone in many scenarios. You can use the No Auth file for Unlock Pattern, Password, Pin Lock, and Remove FRP lock easily you do not need to complete the SLA security check or Auth verification.
Vivo Firehose file is a part of stock firmware for any Vivo Qualcomm phones, It stores the repartition data and helps to verify the partition size over phone and flash files. So, if you want to flash/repair your Qualcomm-powered phone with the help of Qualcomm QPST or Qfil Flashing tool, first you have to download either the stock firmware file or Bin, Xml, Mbn, Elf, File.
Download Vivo V21e PD2024 No Auth Loader Firehose File
How to use FireHose File No Auth Loader
- Download the Vivo V21e PD2024 No Auth Loader Firehose File from the given download links.
- Extract the files using WinRAR.
- After extraction, open the flash tool folder.
- Run Qfil.exe.
- Install the Qfill tool on your PC.
- Once the installation process is completed, then run the Qfil tool from there.
- Now watch the below video tutorial.
- Click Browse and Select the EMMC MBN file.
- Then click on Load XML and select the Patch.xml file from the pattern unlock the folder.
- Put your phone into EDL mode and connect it to the Computer.
- Note: install the Qualcomm USB Driver if your device is not detected by the QPST tool.
- Click On Download.
- Wait for the finish.
- When finished, disconnect, and power on Vivo V21e PD2024 phone.
- That’s it.