SPD FRP Unlock Tool 2021 is getting extremely popular because of its 100% ability to bypass FRP lock from any phone with SPD chipsets. It can unlock FRP lock from any Samsung phone running on Android 10 Q (latest version) to 5.0 Lolipop in one click. You don’t have to follow any complex steps to bypass FRP lock with SPD FRP tool, just connect your device to a PC now it will help you to bypass the FRP lock with fastboot mode.
If you want a solution to SPD FRP Bypass then this tool surely helps you, here I share a step-by-step tutorial on How To use SPD FRP Unlock Tool 2021 to bypass your phone very easily. But first, you have to know What is FRP and how it works?
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10 version. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. Once it enabled then it protects the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
After the factory reset process, you have to log in with the same Gmail account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com gives you a free safe solution to bypassing Google Account from your phone.
SPD FRP UNLOCK TOOL SUPPORTS ALL ANDROID 5.0, 5.1, ANDROID 6.0, 6.1, ANDROID 7.0, 7.1, ANDROID 8.0, 8.1. ANDROID 9.0, ANDROID 10
Download SPD FRP Bypass Tool Latest 2021 Version
File Name: SPD_Unlock_Tool.zip
File Size: 50MB
Compatible OS: Windows OS
Download: SPD Unlock Tool Free
How to Use SPD FRP Bypass Tool
- Download the FRP unlock tool to your computer.
- Then extract the tool using 7Zip and WinRAR.
- It will ask you for a Password, type-GADGETS DOCTOR
- Now Download and install the SPD Android ADB Driver: Here
- Now Power Off your device and connect your phone to the computer.
- Press Vol down & power, until you see the Fastboot Mode.
- Select Fastboot Mode from there.
- If the Fastboot Mode not appears, Press Vol Up & Power to put your phone into the Recovery Mode.
- Then select Reboot to Bootloader.
- Now your phone successfully redirects to the Fastboot Mode.
- Now connect your phone to the computer.
- Open the SPDFRPTool.
- It will again ask you for a password, type: GD
- Press 1 and hit enter, to check your device connected or not.
- If connected, then Press 2 and hit enter.
- It will take some time to remove the FRP lock successfully.
- When finished, disconnect, and power on your phone.
- That’s it.