Samsung EDL FRP Tool v1.0 is the latest version released by Ouch Samnang. It enables Samsung Galaxy Android users to deactivate FRP Google accounts verification locks on any Samsung phone running with Android. So, If you searching for an FRP Bypass program to unlock the FRP partition from your Samsung Galaxy phone then here you have come into the right place. In the following topics, I share with you the link to Download Samsung FRP EDL Mode Tool Latest Full Version Free from the below-given link.
Samsung FRP EDL Mode Tool v1.0 is completely compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x32 or 64 bit).
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on every Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10, 11 versions. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. Once it is enabled then it protects the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
After the factory reset process, you have to log in with the same Gmail account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you also forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com gives you a free safe solution to bypassing Google Account from your phone.
Download Samsung EDL FRP Tool V1.0 Latest Version Free
To repair your phone successfully you have to download the Samsung EDL FRP Tool to your computer first. So, check below you will get the link to download the file.
File Name: SamsungFRPbypass.zip
File Size: 50MB
Download: Samsung FRP TOOL
Credit: Ouch Samsung
How to use Samsung FRP EDL Mode Tool
- First, you’ll need to download the tool at the following link
- Then extract the setup file and Copy all files on the desktop or C drives
- Now double click to launch the FRPTOOL.exe.
- Then Remove the back panel of the Samsung device and locate the EDL pinouts
- Also you can use Google Images to search for your device Pinouts
- Put your Samsung smartphone into EDL Mode, and then connect it to the computer
- The Open Device Manager = Write down the COMPORT Number
- Back to the Tool.
- Click on Choose and Select the MBN File from FRP tool folder
- If you didn’t find the MBN file then you can (Download Qualcomm Mbn file) from here.
- Then Click on Scan, Select the COMPORT Number on the Samsung FRP EDL Mode Tool.
- Click on Remove FRP
- The FRP unlocking procedure will start
- Wait until the end.
- That’s it.