SamFw FRP Tool v3.1 has been released by the SamFW team, the latest version enables Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 users to Remove FRP Google accounts verification locks by enabling ADB mode through Emergency Test mode. So, If you searching for an FRP Bypass program to unlock the FRP partition from your Samsung Galaxy phone in just one click then here you have come to the right place. Below we share the link to download SamFw FRP tool v3.1 latest full version free from the given link.
SamFw FRP Tool v3.1 is completely compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64 bit). You can use the tool quite easily, just run the tool on your PC, Connect your Samsung phone on Test Mode, then click on Remove FRP, then the tool detects the phone and unlocks the FRP lock.
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on every Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10, 11, 12 versions. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. Once it is enabled then it protects the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
After the factory reset process, you have to log in with the same Gmail account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you also forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com gives you a free safe solution to bypassing Google Account from your phone.
Download SamFw FRP Tool v3.1 Latest Version Free
Download the SamFW Tool v3.1 Latest version to your computer first by clicking on the below link. Please Comment me down below regarding any issues or errors with the tool.
How to use SamFw FRP Tool v3.1
- Download the Samsung One Click Android FRP 9, 11, 12, ADB Enable USB Debugging Tools
- Extract it using WinRar and 7Zip
- Next, open the folder
- Double click on SamFWFRP.exe, it must be run with administrator permission
- If the Samsung driver has not been installed, then install it and then connect your phone to the computer.
- Click on Emergency Call, then dial *#0*#
- Now, open the tool
- Click on “Remove FRP” from the Tool
- On the phone, click Accept USB Debugging
- After you have removed FRP, your phone will restart and exit.