Nowadays, Oppo Pattern unlock process is not too easy. You also can’t do a factory reset if you forget the pattern lock of your Oppo phone. In this situation, you have to find some alternative methods to unlock Pattern, Password, Pin lock from your phone. Here I share the 100% working process to Unlock Oppo A5s (CPH1909) Pattern, Password, Pin lock for free with the help of the MRT tool. So, if you also have a device with pattern lock enabled then follow this process completely.
Make Sure, This method only works with Oppo A5s. Don’t try it on any other Vivo Phone, Maybe the result goes horrible if you try this process with any other phones. Here, I share a very simple step by step process How to Remove the Oppo A5s Pattern lock.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection feature for android, Many ways are available to enable Screen lock in Android phones, Vivo the Screen lock is enabled on the phone then the user needs to put the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices every time, You can lock your phone by using pattern lock, password lock, pin lock. Nowadays face and fingerprint lock also included in the latest version of Android phones.
In case, if you forget the pattern, password, pin lock from your phone then you have to remove the screen lock to get back the access of your Android phone. You can use factory reset, or any other pattern unlocking methods to unlock your phone.
Make sure: Factory Reset will enable the FRP lock protection.
Download Oppo A5s Pattern Unlock Files
To remove pattern Oppo A5s successfully you have to download some basic requirements files. So, check below you will get all the links to download the files.
File Name: MRT Dongle Setup Tool.zip
File Size: 500MB
Download: MRT Tool
How to Oppo A5s Pattern Unlock with MRT Tool
- Download all the files from the given download links.
- Extract the files using WinRAR.
- After extraction, open the MRT Dongle Setup folder.
- Double click to Run the MRTTool.exe setup. (Make Sure, you need internet access on your computer to work with this tool)
- When the MRT tool is open, Goto the Oppo tab.
- Now choose your device model number from the drag-down menu.
- Tick to select the Format userdata.
- Now click the Start button.
- Note: before trying to connect your Oppo phone to the computer make sure to install the Oppo USB Driver on your Computer.
- Connect your Oppo phone to the computer.
- Power Off your Oppo A5s
- Just connect your device to the PC
- If you properly connected your device to the PC then the MRT tool will detect the device and put it to the Oppo meta mode.
- Wait for the finish.
- When finish, disconnect, and Power On your Oppo phone.
- That’s it.
- Note: Erase Userdata will enable the FRP lock on your Oppo phone.
Read More: Vivo V11 Pro Pattern Unlock