Redmi Note 9 Pro Max No Auth Loader Firehose File is mainly used to repair the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Qualcomm phone in many scenarios. You can use the No Auth file for Unlock Pattern, Password, Pin Lock, and Remove FRP lock easily you do not need to complete the SLA security check or Auth verification.
Redmi Firehose file is a part of stock firmware for any Qualcomm phones, It stores the repartition data and helps to verify the partition size over phone and flash files. So, if you want to flash/repair your Qualcomm-powered phone with the help of Qualcomm QPST or Qfil Flashing tool, first you have to download either the stock firmware file or Bin, Xml, Mbn, Elf, File.
Download Redmi Note 9 Pro Max No Auth Loader Firehose File
File Name: Readmi9ProMaxfile.zip
File Size: 10MB
Credit: Youtube Gadgets Doctor
Download: Click Here
How to use FireHose File No Auth Loader
- Download the Redmi No Auth Loader Firehose File from the given download links.
- Extract the files using WinRAR.
- After extraction, open the flash tool folder.
- Run Qfil.exe.
- Install the Qfill tool on your PC.
- Once the installation process is completed, then run the Qfil tool from there.
- Now watch the below video tutorial.
- Click Browse and Select the EMMC MBN file.
- Then click on Load XML and select the Patch.xml file from the pattern unlock the folder.
- Put your phone into EDL mode and connect it to the Computer.
- Note: install the Qualcomm USB Driver if your device is not detected by the QPST tool.
- Click On Download.
- Wait for the finish.
- When finished, disconnect, and power on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max phone.
- That’s it.