Nowadays, Oppo Pattern unlock process is not too easy. You also can’t do a factory reset if you forget the pattern lock of your Realme phone. In this situation, you have to find some alternative methods to unlock Pattern, Password, Pin lock from your phone. Here I share the 100% working process to Unlock Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823 Pattern, Password, Pin lock for free with the help of the MRT tool. So, if you also have a device with pattern lock enabled then follow this process completely.
Make Sure, This method only works with Oppo F7. Don’t try it on any other Oppo Phone, Maybe the result goes horrible if you try this process with any other phones. Here, I share a very simple step by step process How to Remove the Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823 Pattern lock.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection feature for android, There are many ways available to enable Screen lock in Android phones such as pattern lock, password lock, pin and also with face and fingerprint lock. Once you enable the screen lock on the phone then user needs to put the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices every time.
In case, if you forget the pattern, password, pin lock of your phone then you have to remove the screen lock to get back the access of your Android phone. You can use factory reset, or any other pattern unlocking methods and tools to unlock your phone.
Make sure: Factory Reset will enable the FRP lock protection.
Download Oppo F9 Pro Pattern Unlock Files
To remove pattern Oppo F7 successfully you have to download some basic requirements files. So, check below you will get all the links to download the files.
File Name: MRT 2.60 Loader with Keygen.zip
File Size: 500MB
Download: MRT 2.60 Tool
How to Oppo F9 Pro Pattern Unlock with MRT Tool
- Download all the tools from the download section.
- After that, extract the files on your PC using any zip extractor program.
- Now Open the MRT Tool folder and run MRT3.15loader.exe.
- A popup box will appear, copy the HWID key from there.
- Run the keygen tool.
- Paste the HWID and put your name in the name field.
- Click the Generate key to generate the new HW key.
- Copy the key and paste it to the MRT tool.
- Close the MRT Tool and Reopen it.
- On the MRT Tool, choose MTK.
- Select Format (unlock).
- Tick Oppo only.
- Change the boot to EMMC_Init_1.
- Click on Start.
- Now connect your Oppo F9 Pro.
- Power Off your Oppo F9 Pro
- Check the below image to put Oppo F9 Pro into the EDL mode.
- Once connected, then connect USB.
- After that, click the start button on the MRT tool.
- Now your device will be detected.
- wait for finish.
- Once finish, disconnect and power On your Oppo F9 Pro.
This is How you can Unlock Pattern Oppo F9 Pro successfully.
Read More: Oppo F7 Pattern Unlock For Free