If you want Oppo A53 CPH2127 Pattern And Frp Remove solution then here you are in the right place, here I share a step-by-step tutorial that will help to unlock FRP or remove the screen lock from your phone very easily. Android has many security options to protect the user data of the phone, FRP and Pattern, Password, and Pin lock are also part of it. At the same time, many newbies or expert users facing problem with it because they have forgotten their Authentication key, if you are also one of those, then download Oppo A53 CPH2127 Pattern And Frp Remove File, It will help you unlock the phone easily.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection feature for android, Many ways are available to enable Screen lock in Android phones, Once the Screen lock is enabled then the user needs to put the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices every time. If they forget it and Factory Reset the phone then the user will face the FRP Lock.
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10, 11, 12 version. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. Once it is enabled then it protects the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
You have to log in with the same Gmail account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you also forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com gives you a free and safe solution to bypassing your Google Account or Pattern, Password, Pin lock from your phone.
How to Disable FRP protection
Disable the FRP protection is easy just you have to go to settings ==>> Accounts ==>> Select the Gmail account that you want to remove =>> Select Remove Account. That’s it.
This is the simple way to disable the FRP lock protection. we always recommended you to before performing the factory reset always disable the FRP protection from your phone.
Download Oppo A53 CPH2127 Pattern And Frp Remove File
- Download the downgrade firmware from below.
- At least 50% of battery charge.
- Note: First, you have to install the Tecno USB driver on your PC.
- Download the right version of firmware for your device from below.
File Name:-Oppo A53 CPH2127 FRP File.zip
Download: Get your File
File Name:- QFil Flash Tool
How to install Qualcomm USB Driver:
- Open the “USB Driver” folder, there you will see a “setup.exe” file.
- Install the “Setup.exe” file by double-tapping on it.
- Then hit next -next-next -finish to install the Samsung USB driver to your computer.
- Done. now your device will easily detect on PC.
How to Unlock FRP & Pattern Oppo A53
- First of all, Download the Oppo A53 FRP File & Remove Tool from the given download section.
- Once completed, extract the files by using WinRAR.
- Open the QPST Flash Tool folder.
- Install QPST.exe by tapping Next => Next => Next=> Install => Finish.
- Open Drive C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin
- Now Run QFil.exe
- Click on Flat Build
- Then click on browse from the programmer path & choose Prog_Fwupdater.elf
- Now click on Load XML and choose RawProgram0.xml then patch0.xml
- Then Power Off the phone
- Tap & hold Vol+ & Power key together to put your device into the EDL mode
- Now Open Device Manager on your PC and check QualcommQDloader9008 ComPort will be added
- Go back to the Flash tool
- Click on Tools tab =>> Partition Manager
- Keep waiting, until the reading of the device partition finished
- Then Go down and right-click on Userdata Partition
- Select Manage Partition data
- Click Erase =>> Yes
- It will erase the Userdata partition and unlock the phone
- Disconnect the device and Power On