MTK Universal Tool V5 is the latest version released by Soe Htike Aung. It enables MediaTek MTK Android users to deactivate FRP Google accounts verification locks, Factory Reset, Mi Account Unlock, Bootloader Unlock Relock on any MTK phone by MTP/Flash/Vcom mode. So, If you searching for an FRP Bypass program to unlock the FRP partition from your MTK Android phone then here you have come into the right place. In the following topics, I share with you the link to Download MediaTek AIO MTK Universal Tool V5 Latest Full Version Free from the below-given link.
MediaTek AIO MTK Universal Tool V5 is completely compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x32 or 64 bit).
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on every Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10, 11 versions. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. Once it is enabled then it protects the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
After the factory reset process, you have to log in with the same Gmail account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you also forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com gives you a free safe solution to bypassing Google Account from your phone.
Download MediaTek AIO MTK Universal Tool V5 Latest Version
To repair your phone successfully you have to download the Samsung Tool to your computer first. So, check below you will get the link to download the file.
File Name: MTKFRPAIO.zip
File Size: 50MB
Credit: Soe Htike Aung
How to use MTK Universal Tool V5
- First, you’ll need to download the tool at the following link
- Copy All files on the desktop or c drives for a better output
- Now open the folder, and launch the ” MTKTOOL.exe “.
- Click on Auth Bypass to begin
- Now, turn off your MTK mobile phone and press the VOL Up & Key to connect it.
- The tool will then do the job and bypass any USB protection.
- Install the LibUSB, Python and Auth bypass on your computer first if your device isn’t detected.
- Next, try the second process again.
- Select the model of the device.
- Select the option that you wish to use in the tool
- Next, click on Do Job
- The unlocking process begins
- Wait for finish,
- That’s it.