This page contains the latest Google Camera app for the ZTE Blade X1-5G. Google camera comes as a stock camera app with the Pixel device. The latest HDR+ technology improves picture quality, especially on low-end or mid-end phones. The app also features Night Sight, panorama, lens blur (60fps), slow motion, slow motion, and more.
ZTE Blade X1 (5G) (model number Z6750M), launched March 2021. The device boasts a quad rear camera system with a 48MP wide sensor, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors. On its front, there’s a 16MP sensor that can be used for selfies.
This guide is for anyone who wishes to install Google Camera in your ZTE Blade X1-5G. Arnova8G2, BSG & Urnyx05, who are trying to make GCam APKs available to all devices, are creative and hardworking. Google Camera port available now for ZTE Blade X1 (5G) devices.
Google Camera (GCAM APK) Download
- Download Google Camera.7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2
- Get Google Camera.
How to install Google Camera On ZTE BladeX15G
Google Camera APK installation is the same as installing any third-party APK. You don’t need to root your device in order to do this. But, if it fails to work or you want to enable it to the default camera app then enable camera2api via build.prop.
- Tap on the download link to the GCam APK and download it.
- Make sure theUnknown Sources option is enabled on the device. Go to your deviceSettingsmenuSecurity and Privacy> Enable it. If it’s already enabled you can skip to the installation
- This will launch the package installer and allow you to tap on the Install Please click here
- After installation is complete, open and uses the device.
You can also enable Camera2api via build.prop if the camera app fails to work.
I hope that this guide helped you a lot. If you need help, let me know by commenting below.