If you want a solution to Honor 8x FRP Bypass then here you are in the right place, here I share a step by step tutorial that will help to unlock FRP from your phone very easily. FRP is a newly added security feature to modern-day Android phones, After the hard reset process, it will ask user to put the last active Gmail account active in the phone to verify the real owner of the device. No doubt, it is one of the great features for Android to protect user data and phone. So follow the below process very carefully.
What is Factory Reset Protection?
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10 version. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. once it enabled then its protect the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
After the factory reset process, you have to log in with the same Gmail account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you also forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com gives you a free safe solution to bypassing Google Account from your phone.
You can easily bypass Honor 8x FRP Unlock with these free FRP bypass tools and APK and follow the below guide carefully. so download the FRP Bypass APK from below and unlock your phone very easily within a seconds.
Disable the FRP protection is very easy just you have to go to settings ==>> Accounts ==>> Select the Gmail account that you want to remove =>> Select Remove Account. That’s it.
This is the simple way to disable the FRP lock protection. we always recommended you to before performing the factory reset always disable the FRP protection from your phone.
Download Honor 8x FRP File
- Download the downgrade firmware from below.
- Micro SD card 8GB or more.
- At least 50% of battery charge.
- Note: First, you have to install the Huawei USB driver on your PC.
- Download the right version firmware for your device from below.
Right Honor 8x flash file for your device: Firmware
How To Bypass FRP Honor 8x
- First, download the stock firmware from the above download section.
- Extract the downgrade firmware.
- Copy the Update.zip file to a MicroSD card.
- Create a New Folder, rename the folder to dload.
- Copy the firmware to the dload folder.
- Insert the MicroSD card to your Honor 8x phone.
- Now put your device into the Download Mode.
- Press & hold the Volume Down + Up+ Power key together until you see the Honor logo.
- The honor Downgrade process will be stared.
- Wait for a couple of minutes to finish.
- When finish, Put your device into the Huawei Recovery Mode.
- Press & hold the Volume Up + Power key to see the Huawei Recovery Mode.
- Wipe device cache and data.
- Now Power ON your phone with Safe Mode.
- Check you have successfully bypass FRP Honor 8x.
This is How you can easily Remove Honor 8x FRP bypass safely from your device easily.
If you facing any error while downloading all the files you can let us know in the comment section.