This page contains the latest Google Camera app for the Oppo F11 Pro. Google camera comes as a stock camera app with the Pixel device. The latest HDR+ technology improves picture quality, especially on low-end or mid-end phones. The app also features Night Sight, panorama, lens blur (60fps), slow motion, slow motion, and more. So, if you want to install Google Camera for Oppo F11 Pro | GCam APK then this step is only for you.
Vivo has launched the Oppo F11 Pro, which is powered with a Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm) SoC. The device has a dual rear camera setup with a 48-MP (f/188.8.131.52-micron), 5-MP(f/2.25),.
This guide is for anyone who wishes to install Google Camera in your Oppo F11 Pro. Arnova8G2, BSG & Urnyx05, who are trying to make GCam APKs available to all devices, are creative and hardworking. Google Camera port is available now for Oppo F11 Pro devices.
Google Camera (GCAM 8.1 APK) Download
- Download Google Camera.7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2
- Get Google Camera.
How to install Google Camera GCam APK On Oppo F11 Pro
It is easy to install the Google Camera APK file. This doesn’t require rooting your device.
- Click the link to download the GCam APK file and then tap on it.
- You must ensure that Sources Unknown You have enabled this option on your device. Go to the device to enable this feature. Settings Menu > Privacy and Security > Enable it. If already enabled, skip to installation
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install Click here
- After the installation is complete, you can open it and start using it.
If the camera app does not work, enable Camera2api using build.prop. (Not for all devices)
- First, download the config file and then move it to storage -> Gcam-> config8 on your device.
- Open the Google Camera app, and tap the arrow-down icon.
- A pop-up menu will now appear. Tap on the button to change more settings.
- Select the config file
- That’s all! Restart the camera app, and then open it again to enjoy Google Camera on your phone.
This guide was hoped to be very helpful. You have now successfully installed Gcam APK ported apps on your Oppo F11 Pro handset. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments.