If you want a solution to Samsung SM-J320G FRP Bypass then here you are in the right place, here I share a step by step tutorial that will help to unlock FRP from your phone very easily. FRP is a newly added security feature to modern-day Android phones, After hard reset process, it will ask user to put the last active gmail account active in the phone to verify the real owner of the device. No doubt, it is one of the great features for Android to protect user data and phone. So follow the below process very carefully.
What is Factory Reset Protection?
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10 version. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. Once it enabled then its protect the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
After the factory reset process, you have to log in with the same Gmail account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you also forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com give you a free safe solution to bypassing Google Account from your phone.
You can easily bypass Samsung J3 2016 SM-J320G FRP Unlock with these free FRP bypass tool and APK and follow the below guide carefully. so download the FRP Bypass APK from below and unlock your phone very easily within a seconds.
Disable the FRP protection is very easy just you have to go to settings ==>> Accounts ==>> Select the Gmail account that you want to remove =>> Select Remove Account. That’s it.
This is the simple way to disable the FRP lock protection. we always recommended you to before performing the factory reset always disable the FRP protection from your phone.
Samsung SM-J320G Summary
Samsung J2 2016 released in 2016. It comes with 1.5/2GB of RAM and 8/16GB of ROM storage and supports expandable memory up to 64GB. The display comes with a 5.00inchs IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. Samsung J3 2016 powered by Exynos 3475 Quad (28 nm) chipset and a 5000mAh nonremovable battery. It has an 8mp quad back and 5mp of single front camera.
Download SM-J320G FRP bypass Files
- Download Stock Firmware from below.
- Install Samsung USB driver on your PC.
- Make Sure: Flashing the right FRP unlock file.
File Name: Samsung J3 2016 FRP File.zip
Download: Download FRP File
How to Bypass FRP Samsung SM-J320G with FRP File
- Download all the required files from the above download links.
- Extract the FRP Files
- Open the FRP tool folder and RUN Odin.exe
- Then click on the AP tab and select the Samsung SM-J320G FRP file, then click Open.
- Now put your device into the Samsung Download Mode.
- Power Off your Samsung J3 2016
- Press & Hold Volume Down + Home + Power key together until you see the Warning screen on your device.
- Then release all keys, and press the Volume UP key once to confirm Download Mode.
- Now connect your Samsung phone to the computer.
- Go back to the Odin tool,
- Check, You will see your device has added.
- Now click on the Start button,
- The FRP Removing process has started.
- Wait for complete removal.
- Once you see the Pass message, disconnect, and power On your device.
- That’s it.
This is How you can easily Samsung SM-J320G FRP Bypass with this latest FRP files easily.
If you facing any error while downloading all the files you can let us know in the comment section.