If you want a solution to Samsung J2 Pro FRP Bypass then here you are in the right place, here I share a step by step tutorial that will help to unlock FRP from your phone very easily. FRP is a newly added security feature to modern-day Android phones, After the hard reset process, it will ask user to put the last active Gmail account active in the phone to verify the real owner of the device. No doubt, it is one of the great features for Android to protect user data and phone. So follow the below process very carefully.
FRP mean factory Reset Protection and it added on Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10 version. FRP is automatically enabled when a user added a Google Account for the very time to their phone. once it enabled then its protect the device from unauthorized access after the Factory reset.
After the factory reset process, you have to log in with the same Gmail account that you set up on your phone before the factory reset. In case, if you also forget the login ID and Password then Droidsolution.com gives you a free safe solution to bypassing Google Account from your phone.
You can easily bypass Samsung J2 Pro FRP Unlock with these free FRP bypass tools and APK and follow the below guide carefully. so download the FRP Bypass APK from below and unlock your phone very easily within a seconds.
How to Disable FRP protection
Disable the FRP protection is very easy just you have to go to settings ==>> Accounts ==>> Select the Gmail account that you want to remove =>> Select Remove Account. That’s it.
This is the simple way to disable the FRP lock protection. we always recommended you to before performing the factory reset always disable the FRP protection from your phone.
Download Samsung J2 Pro FRP File
How To Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro With FRP File
- First of all, download the FRP tool and the combination files on your pc.
- After that, now extract the FRP file and tool on your pc.
- Now install the Miracle 2.82 crack on your pc, by clicking Next- Next- Next- Finish.
- Then Run the Miracle tool on your pc.
- Now go to the “Samsung” tab.
- Power OFF your Samsung J2 Pro first.
- Press and hold volume down + home + Power key, until you see the warning screen on your device screen.
- Press the volume up key to confirm the download mode on your device.
- Connect your device to PC.
- Tap on the Samsung tab.
- Click the “Scan” button once.
- There you will see “Samsung USB modem” under the port section.
- Select “Auto” in the Model tab.
- Click the “Write Flash” option.
- Then click on the “PDA” option below.
- Select the FRP file on the PDA option and click Display List.
- Untick all and select only aboot, boot, cmnlib file
- Now click the Start button.
- Wait for the finish.
- It will take some time, don’t worry.
- When finish, disconnect your device from pc and Power on your Samsung J2 Pro.
- That’s it.