This page contains the latest Google Camera app for the OnePlus Nord 2 5G. Google camera comes as a stock camera app with the Pixel device. The latest HDR+ technology improves picture quality, especially on low-end or mid-end phones. The app also features Night Sight, panorama, lens blur (60fps), slow motion, slow motion, and more. So, if you want to install Google Camera for OnePlus Nord 2 5G | GCam APK then this step is only for you.
OnePlus has launched the OnePlus Nord 2 5G, which is powered with a MediaTek Dimensity 12500-AI SoC. The device has a triple rear camera setup with a 50-MP (f/22.214.171.124-micron), 8-MP(f/2.25), and 2-MP (f/2.5).
This guide is for anyone who wishes to install Google Camera in your OnePlus Nord 2 5G. Arnova8G2, BSG & Urnyx05, who are trying to make GCam APKs available to all devices, are creative and hardworking. Google Camera port is available now for OnePlus Nord 2 5G devices.
Google Camera (GCAM APK) Download
- Download Google Camera.7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2
- Get Google Camera.
How to install Google Camera GCam APK On OnePlus Nord 2 5G
It is easy to install the Google Camera APK file. This doesn’t require rooting your device.
- Click the link to download the GCam APK file and then tap on it.
- You must ensure that Sources Unknown You have enabled this option on your device. Go to the device to enable this feature. Settings Menu > Privacy and Security > Enable it. If already enabled, skip to installation
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install Click here
- After the installation is complete, you can open it and start using it.
If the camera app does not work, enable Camera2api using build.prop. (Not for all devices)
- First, download the config file and then move it to storage -> Gcam-> config8 on your device.
- Open the Google Camera app, and tap the arrow-down icon.
- A pop-up menu will now appear. Tap on the button to change more settings.
- Select the config file
- That’s all! Restart the camera app, and then open it again to enjoy Google Camera on your phone.
This guide was hoped to be very helpful. You have now successfully installed Google Camera ported apps on your OnePlus Nord 2/5G handset. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments.