BMB Qualcomm MTK Tool v20 is the latest Android Unlock Tool released by BMB Team. It enables MediaTek MTK & Qualcomm Android users to deactivate FRP Google accounts verification locks, Factory Reset, Mi Account Unlock, Bootloader Unlock Relock, Vivo Oppo Demo Remove, KG Remove, easily from any MTK and Qualcomm powered Android phone by MTP/Flash/EDL/Vcom mode. So, If you searching for an all-In-One program to unlock the phone then here you have come to the right place. In the following topics, I share with you the link to Download BMB Qualcomm MTK Android Unlock Tool V20 Latest Full Version Free from the below-given link.
BMB Qualcomm MTK Tool V20 is completely compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64 bit). It supports any Android 5.0, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 version Qualcomm and MTK-powered devices easily.
You can use the tool very easily on your computer, just run the program, then power off the phone and put it into the USB, VCOM, EDL mode then connects it to the PC, Go back to the tool and select the option you want to use. The device will detect into the tool and the unlocking process will be started, that’s it.
Download BMB Qualcomm MTK Tool V20 Latest Qualcomm & MTK
Download BMB Android Unlock Tool V20 latest version to your computer If you want to repair your phone easily and conveniently. Please Comment me down below regarding any issues or errors with the tool.
File Name: BMBTOOL.zip
File Size: 50MB
Download: Click ME
Credit: BMB Team
Telegram Support: Join Here
How to use BMB Qualcomm MTK Tool V20
- First, you’ll need to download BMB Qualcomm MTK Tool V20 at the following link
- Copy All files on the desktop or c drives for a better output
- Now open the folder, and launch the ” BMB.exe “.
- Click on Auth Bypass to begin
- Now, turn off your MTK mobile phone and press the VOL Up & Key to connect it.
- The tool will then do the job and bypass any USB protection.
- Install the LibUSB, Python, and Auth bypass on your computer first if your device isn’t detected.
- Next, try the second process again.
- Select the model of the device.
- Select the option that you wish to use in the tool
- Next, click on Do Job
- The unlocking process begins
- Wait for the finish,
- That’s it.